Real People, Living a Real Life, Loving a Real God!
Church Without Walls of Lumberton welcomes you, and we want you to stay healthy. Here are some basic protections we're observing:
- Wash your hands often. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with sick people, even inside your home. Distance yourself socially out in public.
- Use wisdom and common sense about covering (or not covering) your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when you are in public.
- Remember you could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.
- The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces at least once a day.
Let's do our part to keep each other healthy!
Our mission at CWW comes from the Gospel of Matthew 28:19:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
- We are family that loves deeply and believes in prayer and in the power of Holy Spirit.
- We are a church that loves to honor and worship our creator through praise and worship and the creative arts.
- Our belief is in the life of Jesus Christ and the God-breathed written Word of God. Pastor Laurie says, “God’s word is life to our bones!"
- We believe and baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We are not bound by four walls, and we love community outreach!
- Our attire is casual; we think it’s more important that you are involved than how you dress!